Telangana extends lockdown till May 7
1. Total positive cases are 858 including today’s 18 cases.
2. Districts like Warangal Rural, Yadadri Bhuvanigiri, Siddipet and Vanaparthi are having zero cases.
3. Medical equipment for medical staff and medicines are sufficient in stock Govt. is ready to handle any kind of situation.
4. Proposed central govt. relaxation from 20th April will be not implemented. No relaxation in the state of Telangana, lockdown will be effective till May 7th.
5. Other than essential services all the guidelines which have given earlier will remain the same.
6. May 5th review will be done.
7. Containment zones will be strictly monitored. Police officials have been given free hand to make sure rules are strictly enforced at containment zones.
8. All e-commerce activities are banned.
9. All religious activities are banned.
10. All the major temples are closed across the state.
11. People cooperation is excellent and requesting the same for entire lockdown period